5:45-6:30 p.m. – Dinner
Our menu this week includes Million Dollar Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, lemon cookies and rainbow sherbet. A gluten free alternative will be available. Donations are welcome to offset the cost of the meal.
6:30-7:30 p.m. – Programs
- There is a nursery for infants through age 4
- Programs for K through fifth grade
- The youth will give a presentation about their summer activites at Montreat, WOW/OBY and Triennium in the Fellowship Hall
- New Testament Study – Library – Elizabeth Ridley and Phil Barnette will lead us in this review and discussion of the New Testament, using a variety of translations and study guides
- Companions in Christ – Prayer Room – This women’s spirituality group meets from 6:30-8:00 p.m., and is always open to anyone who would like to join us.